- Bulkley Richardson’s Managing Partner, Peter Barry was featured in the July/August 2016 Massachusetts Lawyers Journal article titled, “Bulkley Richardson defined by expertise, experience and community commitment.” The article highlights the firm’s practice areas, charitable and civic efforts, and community involvement.
- Bulkley Richardson’s Daniel Finnegan and Michael Roundy, members of the firm’s Litigation/ADR Department, published an article, Property Tax Appeals and Valuation Principles, 108 Insights 51 (2016).
- Bulkley Richardson’s David Parke, a member of the firm’s Business and Finance Department, published an article, Advantages of amending the Massachusetts nonprofit corporation law, Massachusetts Lawyers Journal, May/June 2016.
- Trusts & Estates Quarterly, Spring 2016
- Bulkley Richardson’s Andrew Levchuk to Join Panel Discussion on IT Security
In the Spotlight