Thirteen Bulkley Richardson Lawyers Selected by Peers for 2019 Best Lawyers®
Thirteen lawyers from Bulkley Richardson were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019. Bulkley Richardson had the most honorees of any law firm in Springfield. These 13 lawyers were recognized in 19 unique areas of practice.
- Peter H. Barry – Construction Law
- Michael H. Burke – Medical Malpractice Law (Defendants); Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants)
- Mark D. Cress – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Corporate Law
- Francis D. Dibble, Jr. – Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense (White-Collar); Litigation (Antitrust); Litigation (Labor and Employment); Litigation (Securities)
- Daniel J. Finnegan – Administrative/Regulatory Law; Litigation (Construction)
- Robert A. Gelinas – Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants)
- William E. Hart – Trusts and Estates
- Kevin C. Maynard – Commercial Litigation; Litigation (Banking and Finance); Litigation (Construction)
- David A. Parke – Corporate Law
- Melinda M. Phelps – Medical Malpractice Law (Defendants); Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants)
- John P. Pucci – Bet-the-Company Litigation; Criminal Defense (General Practice); Criminal Defense (White Collar)
- Elizabeth H. Sillin – Non-Profit/Charities Law; Trusts and Estates
- Ronald P. Weiss – Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Tax Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer review evaluation. Over 83,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and they received more than 13 million votes to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.